Cool roof coating is a fast growing trend in the Greater Los Angeles Area. With ever increasing utility costs, a pronounced shift towards more greener alternatives has lead to numerous customers to using cool roof coatings in order to lower their utility bills.
We use Coat ‘N’ Cool roof coatings on all applications. Coat ‘N’ Coal HMS is a long lasting, engineered liquid 2-part architectural coating specially designed to reflect sunlight in the UV and IR spectrum. This subsequently reduces the overall exterior surface temperature of the structure by as much as 50%. It as reduces sun damage while increasing the life of the structure. It offers excellent adhesion and low-sheen that is resistant to mildew and algae. Treating your structure with Coat ‘N’ Cool HMS will lead to less energy use for cooling while increasing the life of the HVAC equipment and maintenance costs.
Our Cool Roof Coatings have three basic layers; an asphalt foundation, a white polyester membrane and a final layer of white reflective coating. Other colors other than white are available as well and together these layers create a new weather resistant cool roof. With a Cool Roof Coating you can go green, keep your building cooler, and save up to 30% on your monthly energy costs.
Other Benefits of applying a White Roofing Coating or Cool Roof Systems
- Save up to 30% on your electric bill by reducing summer air conditioning use.
- If you have time-of-use metering then you can save by having less peak electricity demand.
- A Cool Roofing Installation can be applied to existing and/or new roofs.
- Can increase the life of your roof up to 20 years.
- By extending the roof life you save on roof maintenance costs and other replacement expenses.
- You have better indoor comfort during the summer months through the reduction of infrared conversion from visible light.
- Reduced heat island effect, especially in the cities and suburbs.
- Less smog formation and air pollution.
- Less roofing material waste that gets added to landfills.
- You may be eligible for Tax Credits that allow you to have a very favorable return on investment for your commercial cool roof.
- Helps builders and building managers meet California’s Title 24 Energy Efficiency Building Standards